OBJECTIVES OF IDDRAP:
• To sensitize the youths in schools and communities on the dangers of illicit drugs.
• To combat drug use and protect young people who are in school and out of school.
• To establish drug-free clubs in schools and tertiary institutions to increase campaign to combat drug and reduce the number of young people using drugs.
• To establish and run rehabilitation centre for youth affected by drug addiction by
providing training to empower them.
• Our mandate is to offer rehabilitation services through psychosocial support and community sensitization on drug and substance abuse while enhancing anti-radicalization through behaviour change in the region.